FIESTA (Friends In Earnest Supporting Tuition Assistance), traditionally held each year in mid to late February, is Mercy’s annual auction. FIESTA plays a very important role in Mercy’s ongoing commitment to empower young women to achieve their full potential in a diverse, supportive, and academic-centered community. The monies raised during FIESTA are a key component in our ability to continue our long-standing Negotiated Tuition Program, respecting each family’s unique needs and income. We offer $1.99 million in tuition assistance to 82% of our families.
All donations are tax deductible because Mercy is designated by the IRS as a 501c3 charity and non-profit organization. Approximately 500 people attend FIESTA each year. Attendees receive our FIESTA catalog that offers a wide range of exposure for donors and advertisers. It also provides recognition to all who support the event. Through our catalog, advertisers are able to support Mercy and promote their businesses at a fair cost.
There are so many ways to be a part of FIESTA!
• Attend: Join us on February 3! Silent Auction bidding runs from January 31 to February 3.
• Donate: Donate an item for our Live or Silent Auction! Contact Sammie Becker at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402.553.9424 to make arrangements.
• Advertise: Promote your business! Click here to purchase a catalog advertisement or contact Anna Dwyer at email@example.com or 402.553.9424.
• Sponsor: Become a FIESTA sponsor. You can view our sponsorship options or contact Anna Dwyer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402.553.9424.
• Raffle: Did we mention our $10,000 raffle? Buy a raffle ticket for a chance to win!
Saturday, February 3, 2024, is LIVE at the Downtown Marriott!
4:30 pm: Celebration of the Eucharist
5:00 pm: Cocktail Hour
6:00 pm: Dinner
- Reflection from Student Council President
- Recognition of the Cor Misericordiae winner
- Raise the Paddle for school improvements
- Raffle winner announced
7:00 pm: Live Auction
FIESTA accepts Visa and Mastercard payments.
We do not accept American Express or Discover.
We apologize for any inconvenience.