FIESTA (Friends In Earnest Supporting Tuition Assistance), traditionally held each year in mid to late February, is Mercy’s annual dinner auction. FIESTA plays a very important role in Mercy’s ongoing commitment to empower young women to achieve their full potential in a diverse, supportive and academic-centered community. The monies raised during FIESTA are a key component in our ability to continue our long-standing Negotiated Tuition Program, respecting each family’s unique needs and income. Eighty-two percent of our families benefit annually when $1.8 million in tuition assistance is granted.
FIESTA is an exciting, fun-filled evening complete with a gourmet dinner, raffle and live and silent auctions. Many people put forth a tremendous effort to make the night possible including the Mercy students and staff, the committee chairs and hundreds of volunteers who generously give their time, talent and resources.
All donations are tax deductible because Mercy is designated by the IRS as a 501c3 charity and non-profit organization. Approximately 500 people attend FIESTA each year. Attendees receive our FIESTA catalog that offers a wide range of exposure for donors and advertisers. It also provides recognition to all who support the event. Through our catalog, advertisers are able to support Mercy and promote their businesses at a fair cost.
There are so many ways to be a part of FIESTA!
• Attend: Join us at the Omaha Marriott Downtown at the Capitol District on Saturday, February 29. Make sure you are on the invite list by contacting Sarah Paladino at email@example.com or 402.553.9424.
• Donate: Donate an item for our Live, Super Silent, or Silent Auction! Contact Sarah Paladino at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402.553.9424 to make arrangements.
• Advertise: Support Mercy and promote your business! Click here to purchase a catalog advertisement or contact Kathy Jones ’88 at email@example.com or 402.553.9424.
• Sponsor: Become a FIESTA sponsor. You can view our sponsorship options and sign up here or contact Nate Driml at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402.553.9424.
• Raffle: Did we mention our $10,000 raffle? Buy a raffle ticket for a chance to win! Contact Kathy Jones ’88 at email@example.com or 402.553.9424 to request a raffle ticket.
Saturday, February 29th, 2020 (Leap Day) at the Omaha Marriot Downtown at the Capitol District.
Complimentary, reserved parking is available in Marriott’s parking garage. Guests can park for free in the Marriott/Capitol District Parking Garage by entering from 12th Street. On the fourth floor of the parking garage, you can access the skywalk to the Marriott. If the Marriott garage fills up, guests will be directed to a nearby parking garage. All parking is covered.
You are encouraged to wear cocktail attire.
Mercy can accept Visa and Mastercard payments. We do not accept American Express or Discover.
Raffle tickets go on sale December 2, 2019.
Enter for your chance to win
1 Ticket for $100 | 3 Tickets for $250 | 7 Tickets for $500 | 15 Tickets for $1,000
Directions & Parking
Guests can park for free in the Marriott/Capitol District Parking Garage by entering from 12th Street. On the fourth floor of the parking garage, you can access the skywalk to the Marriott. If the Marriott garage fills up, guests will be directed to a nearby parking garage. All parking is covered.