FIESTA (Friends In Earnest Supporting Tuition Assistance), traditionally held each year in mid to late February, is Mercy’s annual auction. FIESTA plays a very important role in Mercy’s ongoing commitment to empower young women to achieve their full potential in a diverse, supportive, and academic-centered community. The monies raised during FIESTA are a key component in our ability to continue our long-standing Negotiated Tuition Program, respecting each family’s unique needs and income. We offer $1.9 million in tuition assistance to 82% of our families.
All donations are tax deductible because Mercy is designated by the IRS as a 501c3 charity and non-profit organization. Approximately 500 people attend FIESTA each year. Attendees receive our FIESTA catalog that offers a wide range of exposure for donors and advertisers. It also provides recognition to all who support the event. Through our catalog, advertisers are able to support Mercy and promote their businesses at a fair cost.
There are so many ways to be a part of FIESTA!
• Attend: Join us for a virtual celebration from February 12-February 19. Silent Auction bidding runs from February 12 to February 18. The Live Auction will open on February 17 and close on February 19 at 8:00 p.m. At 6:00 p.m. on Saturday, February 19, our FIESTA program will be available on our Facebook and YouTube pages.
• Donate: Donate an item for our Live, Super Silent, or Silent Auction! Contact Sarah Paladino at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402.553.9424 to make arrangements.
• Advertise: Support Mercy and promote your business! Click here to purchase a catalog advertisement or contact Nate Driml at email@example.com or 402.553.9424.
• Sponsor: Become a FIESTA sponsor. You can view our sponsorship options and sign up here or contact Nate Driml at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402.553.9424.
• Raffle: Did we mention our $10,000 raffle? Buy a raffle ticket for a chance to win!
Saturday, February 12, 9:00 am: Silent Auction opens on BidPal
Wednesday, February 16, 3:00 pm: "Golden M" drawn and winner announced
Thursday, February 17, 9:00 am: Live Auction opens on BidPal
Friday, February 18, 8:00 pm: Silent Auction closes
Saturday, February 19
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm: Silent Auction items and FIESTA To-Go boxes will be available for pick up at Mercy
6:00 pm: FIESTA broadcast is available on Facebook and YouTube
- Reflection from Student Council President Sophia Mace
- Recognition of the Cor Misericordiae winners: David & Mary Franco Levy
- Raise the Paddle for school improvements
- Raffle winner announced
8:00 pm: Live Auction closes
Mercy can accept Visa and Mastercard payments. We do not accept American Express or Discover.