Monarch Parents Club Back-to-School Picnic
Monarch Parents Club Back-to-School Picnic for Mercy Girls and their Parents will be August 5. Come and enjoy friends, food, and games. $5 a person. Kona Shaved flavored ice available at an additional cost. See flier for details.
27th Annual Golf Fest
Mercy High School’s 27th Annual Driving for Excellence Golf Fest will be Monday, September 10, at The Players Club at Deer Creek.
The event raises money for tuition assistance to Mercy students based on the family’s financial situation. Last year, 82% of students received $1.6 million in tuition assistance. Mercy distributes more tuition assistance than any other high school in the Metro area.
Cost to play is $150 for an individual and $600 for a foursome. ($75 and $300 respectively is tax deductible from the fee). Special pricing for alumnae is $125, (tax deduction is $50).
- 11:00 a.m. check-in & a cookout lunch
- Noon shotgun start and Texas Scramble
- Buffet Dinner and prize presentation concludes the day.
For player’s convenience Express Check-In is offered. This includes a check-in at a separate table, three mulligans, three raffles tickets and one Mercy Cup O’ Plenty. Single player Express Check-In is $215. Foursome Express Check-In is $860.
J. Skinner Baking Company sponsors the annual golf outing. Other premiere sponsors are PI Midwest, TD Ameritrade, BG Peterson Company, Sunridge Village Retirement Community, and UBS Financial.
Mercy is also looking for additional sponsors and underwriters for the event. Sponsorship levels and incentives include:
- $5,000 Dinner (three foursomes, sign recognition, unlimited beer, lunch and dinner)
- $2,500 Prize (two foursomes, sign recognition, unlimited beer, lunch and dinner)
- $2,000 Cart Sponsor Signage on a cart in every foursome plus a foursome.
- $1,000 Tee (one foursome, sign recognition, unlimited beer, lunch and dinner.
- Various sponsors from $100-$250 to support activities at the Fest.
Register online below. If you have questions or need additional information contact Katy Butts ’03, Alumnae Relations Director and Events Manager at or call 402.553.9424.